Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just some basic photos!!!

Now this photo communicate's university life as it is the griffith gold coast university. hehe It was taken from my olympus digital camera.

This represents unconventional as it is very random and differnt. Don't know where it came from I got it from the internet.


This photo is of summer. This is because we live on the sunny Gold coast and this is all people do in summer is go to the beach. This pic was taken from a sony digital camera.


I believe this picture falls under news as it's George.W. Bush. He's always on the news either starting wars or saying stupid things. I believe this photo is off a television and was taken by a camera phone. Stole it off the net bahahaha.



This photo I believe represents high tech as it looks technical and its from inside a computer therefore it must be. The person that took this used a samsung phone camera.



This photo represents and communicates friends as it is my friends and I. I took this photo from my olympus camera.




No comments: